2. Definitions and key terms
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Country: where Spiral Technology is based, in this case is United States
- Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the Spiral Technology Service to manage relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer, AR headset or any other device that can be used to visit Spiral Technology and use the services.
- IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
- Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by Spiral Technology or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the service provided by Spiral Technology as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Websites can be accessed via this URLs: https://www.spiral.technology/ and https://www.spector.vision/
- You: a person or entity that is registered with Spiral Technology to use the Services.
3. Your Consent
4. What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you visit our website, register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
- Account information when you sign up for an account, which includes your email address, password, name, and email preferences.
- Usage data, which includes information about how you use and interact with our products.
- Sales and support data, which is the personal information you share with us when you interact with our customer support and sales.
- Cookie information and other identifiers to enable our systems to recognize your browser or device and provide, protect, and improve our products.
- Device information such as IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting, and location.
- Payment information if you are a paying customer, which includes payment transaction history and limited payment card information.
- Other information you provide directly to us. You may have the option to submit additional information as you use our products. For example, you may choose to participate in surveys where you can provide feedback on the product.
- Employees’ and contractors’ information, including names, addresses, contact information.
5. When does Spiral Technology use end user information from third parties?
End users may voluntarily provide us with information they have made available on social media websites. If you provide us with any such information, we may collect publicly available information from the social media websites you have indicated. You can control how much of your information social media websites make public by visiting these websites and changing your privacy settings. We receive some information from the third parties when you contact us . For example, when you submit your email address to us to show interest in becoming a Spiral Technology customer, we receive information from a third party that provides automated fraud detection services to Spiral Technology.
6. How Do We Use The Information We Collect?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- Building and improving our products and customer service. We’re continually developing new methods to make our products smarter, faster, more secure, and more helpful. We use data to help us do so.
- Providing support to you. We need personal information to resolve issues that you encounter with our products. For example, if you contact our support contact, we may need access to account information in order to respond to your request.
- Troubleshooting and debugging our products. We need data to resolve technical issues that arise with our products. For example, we use log data to track outages.
- To process payment transactions.
- Promoting our products. We use data to send promotional communications. For example, depending on your location, we may use account information to send you marketing emails about new products or offers, from which you can unsubscribe.
- Ensuring our and our users’ safety and security. We need personal information to protect products against fraud and abuse. For example, we may need to use your account information to verify your activity and protect against malicious, deceptive, or illegal activity.
- Complying with legal obligations. We use personal information where required by law or where we believe it is necessary to protect our or others’ legal rights. For example, we may process account information to help you exercise your data protection rights.
- To perform employment operations (organizing working process, employees’ assessment and perform payments).
7. How Do We Protect Your Information?
We use a combination of technical, physical, and logical safeguards to secure your data. These safeguards include encryption, secure network configuration, data transfer restrictions, restricted employee access, and several other measures. Our security measures are designed and implemented in accordance with the international standards (e.g., ISO 27001) and other leading security practices (including but not limiting to NIST 800-53). Please contact us to know more about our security measures implemented in the Spiral products and organization.
8. Do we share the information we collect with third parties?
We may share the information we collect with third parties in the following limited circumstances:
- Service providers. We may share your information with third-party service providers who help us operate our website and services. These service providers may have access to your personal information only to the extent necessary to perform their services for us.
- Business transfers. If we sell or transfer all or part of our business, your information may be transferred to the new owner.
- Legal compliance. We may share your information with third parties if we are required to do so by law or if we believe that sharing is necessary to protect our rights or to comply with a legal process.
9. How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
We keep your information only so long as we need it to provide Spiral Technology to you and fulfill the purposes described in this policy. This is also the case for anyone that we share your information with and who carries out services on our behalf. When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we’ll either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we can't identify you.
10. Could my information be transferred to other countries?
Spiral Technology is incorporated in the United States. Information collected via our website, through direct interactions with you, or from use of our help services may be transferred from time to time to our offices or personnel, or to third parties, located throughout the world, including countries that may not have laws of general applicability regulating the use and transfer of such data. If you are a resident of the European Union, we will only transfer your personal information to countries that offer an adequate level of protection for personal data, as determined by the European Commission. We may also transfer your personal information to countries that do not offer an adequate level of protection, but only if you have provided your consent to such a transfer. You can withdraw your consent to the transfer of your personal information at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Exercising Your Data Rights
If you are an end user (corporate or individual) and wish to update, delete, or receive any information we have about you, you may do so by contacting us directly or the organization of which you are a customer. Lodge a complaint . If you’re based in the EEA, Switzerland, or the UK and think that we haven’t complied with data protection laws, you have a right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority. Customers have the right to request the restriction of certain uses and disclosures of personally identifiable information as follows. You can contact us in order to (1) update or correct your personally identifiable information, (2) change your preferences with respect to communications and other information you receive from us, (3) request a copy of your personal information processed and stored in our systems, (4) stop using your personal information for marketing emails, or (5) delete the personally identifiable information maintained about you on our systems (subject to the following paragraph), by cancelling your account. To protect your privacy and security, we may take reasonable steps (such as requesting additional identity information) to verify you before granting you profile access or making corrections. Promptly after receiving your request, all personal information stored in databases we actively use, and other readily searchable media will be updated, corrected, changed or deleted, as appropriate, as soon as and to the extent reasonably and technically practicable.
If you are a Spiral Technology worker or applicant, we collect information you voluntarily provide to us. We use the information collected for Human Resources purposes in order to administer benefits to workers and screen applicants.
You may contact us in order to (1) update or correct your information, (2) change your preferences with respect to communications and other information you receive from us, or (3) receive a record of the information we have relating to you.
13. Governing Law
14. Links to Other Websites
16. Remarketing Services
We use remarketing services. Remarketing (or retargeting) is the practice of serving ads across the internet to people who have already visited your website. It allows your company to seem like they're “following” people around the internet by serving ads on the websites and platforms they use most.
17. Kids' Privacy
We do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
19. Information about General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Right to Know and Access. You may submit a verifiable request for information regarding the: (1) categories of Personal Information we collect, use, or share; (2) purposes for which categories of Personal Information are collected or used by us; (3) categories of sources from which we collect Personal Information; and (4) specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you.
- Right to Equal Service. We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your privacy rights.
- Right to Delete. You may submit a verifiable request to close your account and we will delete Personal Information about you that we have collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.We do not sell the Personal Information of our users.
20. Contact Us
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.Via Email: email@example.comVia this Link: https://www.spiral.technology/contact